This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Allstate is great with their car insurance services, but what about their website's user-friendliness and is the Allstate login page easy to use? Too many promtional ads and offers hogging up their website and you just want to get through from all of those and access your account? Worry no more, friend! You have come across the page that will help you with your Allstate Login processes. We don't want you to get troubled with these kind of things that's why we are offering you these alternative steps. Please check out the video below and be enlightened! If you are still confused then check out the step by step instructions provided underneath the video to help you more with your Allstate Login process:
Here are the steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the Allstate Login page URL onto the address bar of your web browser: https://myaccount.allstate.com/anon/login/login.aspx?returnurl=https%3A//myaccount.allstate.com/ (It takes a long time to manually type the whole link so just simply highlight the link and right click and choose Copy from the drop down list that appears and onto the address bar of your web browser, right click the empty text field of the address bar and choose Paste from the drop down list that appears.)
- Once directed to the login page, find the Login box found at the left side of the page. The Login box is colored yellow. You will have to input necessary information to login to your account.
- Start with the first text field and input your User ID onto it. Make sure you are inputting your correct User ID to avoid any errors while trying to login to your account.
- After filling in the first text field, move on to the next one and input your Password on it. Make sure you are inputting your correct password to avoid any errors while trying to login.
- You may also click the Remember my User Id checkbox so that the next time you login you won't have to go to the trouble of typing out your User Id so that you will only input your password.
- Once finished filling in the text fields, click the yellow Login button and you will be then directed to your account.
Encountered a roadblock? Reset your login credentials:
- On the same Allstate Login page URL: https://myaccount.allstate.com/anon/login/login.aspx?returnurl=https%3A//myaccount.allstate.com/ find the Forgot User Id? or Forgot Password? links in the Login box and click it.
- If you are having troubles with your User Id then click the Forgot User Id? link. You will be then directed to their reset page. The reset process has three steps. You will be first directed to the first step which is to input your email address and after doing so click Next.
- You will be sent to another page and will be asking you a security question you have registered in Allstate and you have to answer it and afterwards they will send your login credentials to the email address you have entered in the reset page.
- If you are having troubles with your Password then click the link Forgot Password? in the Login box stated in Step One. Once clicked, you will be directed to their reset page. The reset process has three steps. You will be first directed to the first step which is to input your User Id and after doing so click Next.
- You wil be then sent to another page and will be asking you a security question you have registered in Allstate and you have to answer it and afterwards they will send your login credentials to the email address you have entered in the reset page.
If all else fails, contact Allstate directly:
for the Hearing Impaired: (1-800-877-8973)
>Write a letter!
Allstate Insurance Company
P.O. Box 12055
1819 Electric Rd. S.W.
Roanoke, VA 24018
>Send an email!
Contact Allstate by email through: https://messaging.allstate.com/corp.aspx and follow the onscreen instructions.
Do not forget to bookmark this page and check back later for any updates or changes made on the above login processes as we are trying to provide the most up to date information regarding Allstate Login process.